Friday, October 2

Halloween pt 1

It is finally October. For me October means Halloween. I love Halloween. Even though I am 21 I still think it is great fun to play dress up! Last year me and chris went with some friends to the anual institute party. Our group went as the characters from the boardgame Clue. We were Professor Plum and Mrs. Peacock.

For those wondering, YES that is my real hair...I just styled it to look like a short curly do!

This is me with Professor Plums's pipe!

This year I think that I will be the greek goddess hera. I am making my own outfit and doing my own hair. I have already started putting the pieces together. For my hair I was going to curl it or buy some hot rollers to get a curled updo. Then I thought of rag rollers. I decieded to try them out last night just to see what they would do to my hair. Here is what I found out!

I didn't get a chance to style it this morning...but I did find out that I had Shirley Temple curls! More to come on the actual styling later.

I am still trying to get chris to dress up with me this year. He really isn't the dress up type...if you know what I mean!

4 comments:

Mel said...

I like dressing up, too. I also have to beg Stephen to join in the fun. Those 2 must be brothers or something!

Kate said...

I love Halloween too!! It's the best. FYI, on your list of blogs, my last name is spelled Eccles.

Snooze said...

oh sorry kate..i will fix that lickety-split!!

Unknown said...

you aren't the only 21 year old that still loves dress up! loved yall's outfits last year, can't wait to see pictures this year!