Wednesday, September 23

My Husband... The BUS DRIVER!



Another Aggie football game = Another Aggie victory...although I was a little pissed to find out that we only won by 8. When I left the game we were ahead 38 – 17. Why you might ask would I leave an aggie football game early, even if we were winning? Am I a 2% er? NO…there is only one logical answer why anyone should leave a football game early….I AM A BUS DRIVER (or in my case… MY HUSBAND IS A BUS DRIVER)!! I am proud to say that my husband, Chris, makes an excellent bus driver. He loves his job. Pretty much b/c he gets to sit and drive all day and listen to music! I usually ride with him after the games! Who would of thought that riding on a bus at night rocking out to dépêche mode would be so dang cool! Another reason Chris loves his job is b/c he has really good supervisors.



This is Chris when his supervisors aren't looking….

This is Chris when they are…

The only downside to driving A&M busses is that you have to drive for some of the football game. This means that you arrive a little late and have to leave a little early. Hence we left the game with 7 minutes left thinking that the Aggies had played pretty good and at least won by 21 point. Little did we know that they would slack off and give 13 more points to utah state (HISSSSSSSSSS). I guess at least we won, but the Aggies need to step it up….b/c there are plenty of games left and luckily, Chris only has to drive for 2 more of them!! WHOOP!



P.S. about half way through the game we noticed one of the coaches on the utah state team (HIIIISSSSSSS) had an exceptionally impressive mullet! We just had to take a picture! This thing is amazing!




3 comments:

Mel said...

I hope we can get at least one more in the win column this year. I'm worried about most of our conference opponents! Looks like y'all had another fun game!

Liz Marshall said...

Jon says the mullet guys name is coach walker!!!! We unfortunately live in the "Other" Aggie land. Wish we could have been there!!! Glad you got to go to the game!!!!

Kate said...

Yay for Chris finding a job he enjoys. I must say I was not as disheartened by the 8 points. In fact, I found the last quarter quite exciting and thought there was a chance we might win. And, the mullet coach was at USU when I was an undergrad and he had the mullet then!