The rules of this game are that you answer the questions posed by the person who tags you, and then you leave 5 new questions for people to answer.
1. What is your favorite food to eat for breakfast?
WOW so many options, how could I possible choose one. Well here are a FEW. My dad's pancakes with just butter and sugar on them. French toast with powdered sugar, syrup and strawberries. Crepes with butter and syrup oozing out the ends when you roll them up. Extra crispy bacon with a med-rare steak and scrambled eggs with pepper jack cheese melted on top. and finally a bowl of cereal...it doesn't matter what type as long as it is sugar coated (or can be coated with sugar) and doesn't contain raisins!
2. What personal accomplishment are you most proud of and why?
I would have to say that obtaining my Young Women Personal Progress award is one thing that I am most proud of. I really struggled with obtaining all the requirements. My mom pushed me to finish and there were times when I was sure she wanted to give up, but I am sure glad and proud to say that I finished.
3. What's the last book you read, and would you recommend it?
Oh man, I haven't read a book in a while. I think the last one I read all the way through was The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. I love all of his work because it is well written and interesting. I think I have read all of his books in one sitting. They just suck me in to the point where I can't stop reading.
4. Describe the organization (or lack thereof) of your closet. Are your clothes arranged by type, color, season, something else? Is there something about it you'd like to change/add to make it better/easier to use?
The organization level of my close is at about a 6 out of 10. My clothes are arranged by type. First I have coats, then dresses/skirts, jeans and dress pants, tanks, nice/dress shirts, then T-shirts and finally my wedding dress! I tried to arrange them by color at one point, but that didn't last long at all!
If I could add something to my closet it would be about 50 square feet!
5. What is one talent/skill you'd like to develop and why?
I would love to learn how to play the organ. I love playing the piano so much and the organ just seems to cool! It would add a whole other dimension to some of my favorite music...the hymns!
I love cooking and feel that I am passable at it. I would love to learn how to cook my mom's rolls and my dad's pancakes.
Cake decorating is also a skill that I would like to develop. I don't plan on doing anything more with the talent then making awesome birthday cakes for my future children, but it has always been something I wanted to be better at.
I love styling my own hair! I did my own hair for my wedding and have already decided how I want to wear it for graduation and already practiced!
I wish I could style other people's hair with the same ease that I can do my own!
I tag: Jessica, Cheylee, and Liz/Jon...and any other person who feels inclined to answer my questions!
Here are your questions:
1) What is your dream car?why?
2) If you could trade lives for a day with one person who would it be and why?
3) If you were a chocolate dessert which one would you be?
4) What is your favorite holiday? (birthdays don't count)
5) Is there any hope for the Cowboys football season? A&M football season? What needs to happen to make these teams successful??