Friday, April 16

Easter...

OK...so life has been pretty busy as of late. So I am just now getting to my Easter blog post. Easter was over conference weekend so we celebrated by watching conference! We had my brother Bryan and Meredith and Davanee over to watch conference with us. In between the sessions on Saturday I decided that I wanted to dye me some Easter eggs! Davanee especially enjoyed cracking the eggs together. The next day I hid them around the room so she could find them when she came back over!!










Another little something that happened not too recently... My family came down for Spring Break. One morning all of them came over to enjoy some waffles that I made! If you don't know my apartment is not equipped to handle having more than about 6 people at a time...and that is if we use all the rooms!!
While the Fam was here, Hannah and Dalin wanted to watch a movie. So they got the portable DVD player and went into the only room in my house that didn't have anyone in it!!



Spring Break was during March Madness so Chris and David watched some Basketball in the bedroom.



Before my family got there Meredith and I had been working on a petti-skirt for Hannah (my youngest sister!) She picked out the colors herself and I think that it turned out really CUTE!

This is Hannah and Davanee on the Sunday of Spring Break.

the end.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I love all of the colors you had for dying eggs! Looks like fun.