Tuesday, June 2

UP



Tonight me and Chris went and saw the new Pixar movie UP. It was really funny. I loved it a lot. One of the best aspects of it was the fact that it wasn't just another funny movie, it actually had a story line and brought out emotions in the viewer. I would recommend this movie to anyone. Another interesting fact, one of our friends, Nicholas Naugle was actually interning at Pixar when they were making this movie. He mainly helped with the short film, Partly Cloudy. If you go, you should look for his name in the credits of the short film before the movie. He worked with lighting.
OH we also watched it in 3D! here we are sporting our glasses. I think we would fit in with the Blues Brothers. Chris thinks we resemble Elvis Costello! Either way I was glad to take them off when the movie was over!



On another note we took our monthly trip to the temple and of course stayed at Lou and Steve-O's house. When we weren't in the temple, you could prob find us out in the pool. Chris decided to lay out with Lou and soak up some sun!



Well tomorrow my summer is officially over. We start summer classes...! So...not that you would, but don't expect a blog for some time!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I think UP actually looks pretty good. We will probably wait for it to come out on video, though....no 3D glasses for me!