Tuesday, May 27

Howdy!




Howdy! Ya I said Howdy. I am still trying to get used to it, since becoming an Aggie (whoop!). This is me and Chris's first blog! ya! We figured since I am getting closer to becoming a Cooper everyday, we are doing all that we can to make it a smooth transition. :) Hence the blog! and we want all of you to know that we thought long and hard about the name of this blog spot. we think we came up with a pretty good one :) As for the upkeep of this wonderful blog...we will do the best we can, but we are college students who are in love and planning a wedding, so we can already guarantee (since it isn't the weekend) that we will not be as faithful as Mel (the blogger of all bloggers!)
love you guys~ Aunt and Uncle Hubba

This is Chris after he found out we were doing a blog!

and this is me when i decided to...and yes that is cake in my hand!!

2 comments:

Liz Marshall said...

Hope the marriage planning is going along well. We miss you guys. Liz will see you in August. Jon maybe not till next year sometime. Love ya

Jon and Liz

Mel said...

Wow. Uh, Wow. I'm speechless. However, I think I should be made a Master Jedi; the power of my mind tricks is spreading to others....:)